Abby's News

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Skinny or Fat, Whats better?

I have beautiful children as you can see from the family picture from above, but my youngest daughter is very thin and gets so upset when people comment about how thin she is. We all tell her it's a compliment and that she is so lucky. If she doesn't eat all the time cookies, donuts, etc. she loses weight. For most people they fight all their lives to be thin or just average.
I remember being in the 7th grade being 5'6 and weighing 119 pounds thinking I was fat. I was bigger then most of the kids, taller and stockier. Sunni being the last born doesn't remember what her parents looked like in our youth. She remembers us in our 40's and both Mike and I had begun to gain weight. Sunni has always wondered "Who do I take after".
Well, I was going through pictures the other day and found this one! HA HA HA!
I think this will answer her question.

Yes, Spencer he is you father also! HA HA HA

6 comments:

Diana and Gregg said...

Ha!Ha! That is hilarious! I dig those swim trunks Mike! Are you sure you're my brother?

Anonymous said...

hahaha I love it! I love the belt on the swim trunks, what a crack up. I might be skinny, but man do I look like that? haha j/k dad! I am glad to take after the man. What a good looking guy!

Taylor Family said...

Ok I cant stop laughing!!! I am loving the swim gear Dad has on! ha ha!! Maybe he can wear something like that to the family reunion this year!!

Jaime said...

My favorite part is the belt. Was the suit to big so he need to wear the belt to keep it up! Man do I love having something we can use on him when he is picking on us! I am going to find a suit like that for him to wear this summer at the reunion! That is the greatest picture so far.

Taylor Family said...

I want a DNA test! I can't accept that my father would wear those trunks! And what happen the poor chicken you stole those legs from!

Colin and Ranie said...

Holy Cow! Love the swim shorts. Too funny. Hee. hee. I truly hope your kids find some swim trunks for the reunion. That will be quite the hoot!