Abby's News

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Grandma's week babysitting the Hawaii Orphins

This has been such a wonderful week for me. I have been able to watch Spencer and Shanti's two little girls while they spend some time in Hawaii. Let me just say there is a reason you have babies when you are young. Mike and I have been on our toes non-stop chasing these little girls around. It has been so fun hearing their little feet coming down the hall and the laughter when they play together.

The first few days I would be cleaning or getting ready for the day and see Sammi peeking out the door and then quickly shutting it when she saw me. At first I was afraid of what I would find when I entered the room.
Here is Sammi seeing if the coast is clear.


Search and seizing with Sariah close behind! She loves to copy whatever Sammi does.



What I find as I open the door! Take a close look at Sariah dress. She put it on all by herself.





I thought I would post a few things I knew you would miss. Sariahs little hand directing you where to go and what to give her.


Look at those baby blues how can you ever tell her NO!



Sammi has adopted the highchair as her new feeding place. It has been so nice because once she is in there she can't get out. She has to actually sit still and eat some food.



This was an afternnon with their cousins the Armijos at the park. It was a lovely day and they had so much fun being out of the house to run free. I love watching them run and play with eachother. Sammi leads the way and Sariah brings up the rear.









They sure miss their mommy and daddy and I know they will be so happy to have them home soon!

2 comments:

Rinez said...

Abby, way to make me cry! The song plus the photos and sentiments really got to me! They are truly a joy.

Taylor Family said...

Ahh I LOVE it!!! I am so happy to see some pictures of them having so much fun!!! I was cracking up at the picture of Sammi peeking out the door! That is so her!! And sweet little Sariah's cute face!! We sure miss them and cant wait to see them on Wed!!!We are having a GREAT time I would have to say!! Thank you again!! We love you guys so much!!