Abby's News

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

christmas 2007

For several years in the past, I would worry about my son. Especially around Christmas time when the family would all get together. We have been so blessed to have him and his wonderful little family with us again.
A year ago they were sealed in the Las Vegas Temple.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



During this Hoilday time I do miss my parents who live so far away and my grandparents who are no longer with us.



I also miss my brothers and their families.



This Thanksgiving I had all my grandbabies together and so we took some pictures. As you can see it was a little crazy getting all of them to look right at the camera or to not cry but it was wonderful!


My beautiful granddaughters!


My handsome grandsons!

2 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

Thanks for posting all those pictures Aunt Abby. I haven't seen a lot of those pictures of grandma and grandpa and honestly it made me cry! I forget sometimes how connected I feel to them when we are so far away and I don't see them very often. This Christmas is going to be particularly tough since it will be the first CHristmas that we won't be going ANYWHERE are visiting with ANY family from either side. I guess it is time to start making our own traditions! By the way the song you have connected is my all time favorite Christmas song. I play it over and over during the holiday season. Nat King Cole's version is my favorite version as well and my kids know all the words because I play it so much. I just might have to link it to my blog as well just so I can hear it whenever I get on. Good pick!

Taylor Family said...

Hi mom I love the pictures!! We love you soo much and are so happy and grateful to be back!! We miss you tons and cant wait for the next visit!!