Abby's News

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I just call him mine.

The other day I was laying in bed listening to the country channel and this song came on. As I listened to it my heart and mind knew that this was my song. My mind began to race as I listened to the words. This is how I feel about my husband. How did they know to write these words down?
Everyone that sees my husband always wants to know him and they always have a smile after talking to him. Every word in this song is right on.
I do pinch myself! He makes me feel like home anywhere we are. Winter does turn into spring. He always fixes anything that wrong. He is more than I deserve.
He is amazing! And he is mine!
I love you Mike



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow mom that was really sweet! What did dad do to score these kind of points. hahahaha j/k

Rinez said...

Abby, that's just the best tribute to your love for Mike. It makes me happy to know how much you and he care for one another. Happy, happy!

Taylor Family said...

How sweet was that!!! We sure love you guys!!!

The DeGracie's said...

Oh Abby - that is so cute. I love that you love him! Darren and I hope to be just like you guys someday - we are still working on it! :)

mikey t & Larissa said...

we love dad too, my little business partner, im blessed to get to spend everyday at the side of my pop.

Colin and Ranie said...

Oh, I love how much you love each other. What a great example you are to all that see and know you guys!

Susan said...

Well, I am certainly glad I popped in to check out your blog. Hello from Susie & Steve. What a heartfelt declaration. Isn't it great how country music says it all.
We love our friends,