Abby's News

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged

MIke and I Have Been Tagged.. We Haven't Done This Before so here Goes........
Abby's First
3 joys

Marrying Mike taylor
Having beautiful healthy Children
Be Coming a Grandma{ I Truely Love Being a Grandmother}
3 fears
For a Long Time my Number One fear was Spencer Dieing... But Not any More
I'm Really Not a very fearful person..I Have Faced Most Of My Fears to Losing Children& The Lose Of all Material Things.So I'm Not afraid any More....
3 Obsessions

My Grandkids
My Family
sewing

3 Regrets
Being a Better Mother[ Many Things I'd do different}
Not staying Thin Or Healthy
Stopping exercising

3 Facts about Me
I Have a Hard Time being happy Daily.
I Bite My Fingernails terrible
I Love To Create....



Now here is Mike's Tag

3 Joys
My Wife
My Children
Music and Cars


3 fears
Not being able To Find a bathroom
throwing Up
losing family

3Obsessions
sex{ I wrote That.. HA! HA!}
My wife
Sports
Perfection

3 Regrets
Really Don't have any Regrets.. But
I do wish That I would have Taught My Kids the Guitar.. etc
I wish I was still In a Band
Spend More Time with My wife when My Kids were so Young.

3 Facts about me
I Love To Create Things
I Love To Make people Laugh{ specially My Kids and Family]
I Love My wife More than anything That exists

I also Just wanted To let my Kids know That They are all adopted and That You Parents are still Virgins!!!

8 comments:

Jaime said...

I just have to say you both are the best parents ever. I love you so much and do appreciate all that you have done for me in my life. I wouldn't change any memory I have of my life in the Taylor home.

Taylor Family said...

well Mom I am still alive and kickin. Nothing can scare you not even Mountain Lions!

mikey t & Larissa said...

you guys are the greatest parents of all time. I love you two to death. thanks for all you do for me.

Anonymous said...

I love you guys! That was awesome. haha You had me laughing and then some cryin. You guys were awesome parents growing up and are still awesome parents, I am so lucky! I wish I lived closer, you wouldn't be able to get rid of me! LOVE YOU!

Payton Armijo said...

Okay, I guess I am the last to read the Tag. You are both the greatest examples to us and that is why we have such wonderful and happy little families. We love you both for your little quirks and goofy ways. I can't wait for Xmas when we are all together!!! It is always a laugh!! Love you!!

The DeGracie's said...

Mike and Abby - I love you both so much! There is so much about you to admire. It makes me teary every time I read how much Mike loves his wife because I know it is so true! You are very lucky. Your family is close, I am jealous! It is so fun to be around you, wish we could spend holidays with you as well! Love you both!

Tamara Atkin said...

Abby, it's great to find your blog. I just wanted to say "Hi" I started blog surfing and I can't stop. From an outsider's perspective, I concur with the consensus. You are a great Mom.

Hankins Blog said...

Abby - it's time to update the blog! It's the only way I can keep up with you! Hello from Salt Lake City. It's awesome to see how beautiful all of your children have grown up to be.
Love you so much!
Kristi