Abby's News

Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Spencer

How excited we were to have Spencer be our first boy! We thought the whole time that he was going to be a she, but to our surprise she was a he. We were very excited. He has been such a joy and adventure all in one. He had a very creative mind and kept us on our toes. I remember one day I couldn't find him he was about 6 years old and I began to panic looking for him calling everyone that might know where he was when he walked through the front door with a hat on and his sisters pom pom sticking out the back of the hat. I asked him where he had been and he said DANCING! I sat what do you mean dancing? Him and his friend Jason were going door to door dancing for money. They came home with 7 dollars in change. We love you Spencer Happy birthday.

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

I LOVE it!! Happy Birthday babe!!