Abby's News

Saturday, February 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Today is my babies 25th birthday! What a blessing & joy she has been. After I had Mikey I had a miscarriage and thought I was done with having babies. I had two beautiful girls and two handsome boys. I thought that was enough but, to my suprise I got pregnant when Mikey was four years old. I was upset at first but then once the sickness went away I began to get excited. Oh what if it was going to be a little girl, how much fun would I have. In those days they didn't give you ultrasounds so I really didn't know what "she" was going to be. I decided it was going to be a little girl. If it came out a boy I would dress him as a girl anyways! HAHA( Just kidding). So I started sewing everything bright pink and sparkly with lace and ribbon. I had made 7 dresses that matched her brothers and sisters by the time she was born. You can only imagin my excitement when she came out a girl. I knew then she was to bless my life and our family through all our years. She became the focus of her two older sisters 10 and 8 and her brothers 6 and 4 how they loved her caring, spoiling, and protecting her. She grew up thinking she was on stage " the center of our focus " 24/7. I am sure at times she seemed alittle spoiled " which she was" but, she is truley special ask her husband and her two little boys. Everyone loves Sunni Jean the love machine. Happy birthday sweet girl. your dad and I love you!



Just one of the 7 dresses I made before she was born.


A sign of what was to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks momma...I didn't see this part of the blog, I guess when I looked at it wasn't finished yet. It made me cry. I love you so much and can't wait to see you next week!